Wednesday, May 29, 2013

CONVERSE CONVERSION



I've never been much of a sneakers girl, but I started to get into them when I bought my daughter her first pairs a few years ago.  

It's not until a few weeks ago, when I bought my own pair  that I've been enjoying wearing them.  But then again, I think it has to do with the fact that I customized these babies like crazy!

After having gone through the whole collection of Converse sneakers on the official website, I still couldn't make up my mind on which pair I wanted.  I really liked the one with the British flag on it, but I also wanted certain designs that would make the style of the sneakers really unique.

So I thought: why not make my own designs? By getting a pair of white sneakers and some fabric markers, I could create all sorts of original designs. And voilà!




Right shoe :: inner side


Left shoe :: inner side


Left shoe :: outer side.
I added a quote from Alice in Wonderland on the lower part of the sneaker.

Right shoe :: outer side.
And on this shoe, I wrote a quote from Walt Whitman.

Back view of my sneakers.